The Student Conference on Conservation Science (SCCS) - Bengaluru aims to facilitate interaction, exchange of research ideas and methods, building contacts and building capacity of young researchers in all aspects of conservation science. As a sister conference to SCCS-Cambridge, SCCS-Bengaluru focuses on attracting student participants, primarily from countries in South and South-east Asia and Africa. The 2018 conference will be held at the Indian Institute of Science, Bengaluru, from 27th to 30th September 2018.
Please ensure that you complete ALL the following stages of the registration process.
- You first need to register and create an account on our website in order to attend the conference, register for workshops and submit abstracts. Click on the 'Register' tab on our homepage (www.sccs-bng.org/) and provide all the required details.
- You will receive a 'Confirmation Instructions' email to with a confirmation link to set up your account on our website. Click on the link and follow the instructions to pay the registration fees online through the DoAttend payment gateway that you will be directed to. You can make the payment using credit, debit or cash cards, as well as from online bank accounts.
IMPORTANT: For making the payment on DoAttend, please use the same email ID, which you used for registering on the SCCS website.
- Once you have made the payment, you will receive two emails from DoAttend at the email ID you specified.
- One email will contain the receipt for the ticket you just purchased.
- The other email will contain your event ticket (this has a Ticket Number) as a PDF attachment, and also a link to a page where you can login to your account on the SCCS website.
*Please check your 'Spam' folder, incase you are unable to locate the email from DoAttend in your 'Inbox'.
- After logging in to your SCCS account, you will be prompted to enter your DoAttend ticket number (provided on the top-right of the ticket, below the 'ADMIT ONE' box). Indian participants will be able to submit an abstract and register for workshops after this step, whereas non-Indians will need to upload scanned copies of their passports before they can proceed.
- Only after you have entered your Ticket Number into your SCCS profile, your registration process will be complete. Without completing this process, you won't be able to sign up for workshops (these will open in August 2018).
NOTE: It is mandatory to bring a copy of your ticket to complete registration formalities at the conference venue. Early-bird online registration (INR 2500) is open until 31st May 2018, and regular online registration (INR 3000) until 15th August 2018. We will also have a counter open for spot-registration (INR 3500) at the venue during conference days
Until 00:00 hrs IST on 15th August 2018:
Write to us and we will provide you with a full on-line refund of the registration fees (after deduction of banking, DoAttend and other transaction charges). This will be directly refunded to the card / account from which the payment was made.
After 00:00 hrs IST on 15th August 2018:
No refund will be considered. In exceptional cases, e.g. you are unable to obtain a visa in time, you could contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a refund with scans of relevant documents.
No refund of spot registration is possible.